[Building up Frontend team]
We all want to work on something sensible. We believe that it doesn’t matter how much time we spend in the office, only the quality of our work. We’re interested in new, innovative solutions, and are not afraid to try them. We use up-to-date project and team management methods in our daily work. We have professional backend team but our frontend team needs improvement, so we are looking for both junior and senior developers.
It doesn’t matter if you are Junior or Senior it only matters that you are the kind of person that communicates with others openly and cheerfully. You are interested in new technologies. You always strive for precise solutions. Your key strength is your insatiable curiosity, thus you’re continuously striving for developing yourself and your team. You have TypeScript and Angular 2 experience, Backend experience Nodejs, Net or Java.
Design and dev an Angular 2 based frontend map app
Develop and use REST APIs
Design and develop database solutions
Collaborate with the Agile team
Take part in code reviews
You will join our Scrum team and will be responsible for developing a frontend map application with TypeScript, Angular 2 and Material Design technologies. You will be part of the frontend development team and have to cooperate within the team, but also with colleagues also from other functions of the company.
Framework exp. (Angular 1,2 or React)
Experience of OOP and Design Patterns
Problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to learn new technologies, lead by real professionals
Participation in a worldwide product launch and a variety of projects
Recognition of the high performance
Friendly atmosphere, flexible working environment
Dynamically growing team
ONE OF YOUR DAYS WITH US…
- Start working on the world conquest project
- At 10AM stand-up with the dev. team: who’s working on what
- New tasks
- Ad-hoc brainstorming with Goro about the future developments
- “Has sb ordered food yet?” “Who’s coming to the K2?” “Anyone coming to the faraway restaurant?”
- Checking your Skype, Hipchat and Teams messages
- Continuing your work, ‘cause a lot depends on you
- Looking up behind your 3 screens and you notice that everyone’s disappeared
- You had an effective day, see you!