MAPCAT B2C: OSM turned mainstream
The MAPCAT portal is a free public map portal with high quality services in an integrated platform, for average users and map editors. It aims to boost OSM map editing and usage, turning OSM into a mainstream map platform.
The focus is on easy-to-use tools, entertaining processes for casual map editors, real time editing, collaboration and process management supported on a commercial quality level. The average private users looking for map search and routing functions, will also see unique features like the unique non-car user stories, our enhanced search and POI management, sharing and embedding functions. All of them based on the highly detailed OpenStreetMap database.
- based on OpenStreetMap, the most detailed community-edited world map;
- route planning for cars, bikes, pedestrians, hikers and public transport;
- route export to GPX and KML files;
- real-time map editing with all modifications fed back to OSM;
- advanced search engine, hundreds of POI layers;
- beautiful map design with fast loading vector tiles;
- all map text is localized.
MAPCAT B2B: cost-effective mapping backend
MAPCAT technology serves commercial applications with competitive, cost-effective and easy-to-integrate B2B services, operating as a backend GIS technology for web, mobile apps and games (Unity3D), providing:
- OSM-BASED LOCALIZED MAPS – Worldwide vector & raster maps with real-time refresh, custom visualization, map data in your own language
- MULTI-PROFILE, WORLDWIDE ROUTING – Car, bike, pedestrian and public transport turn-by-turn directions, with unique routing features
- ADVANCED ADDRESS& POI SEARCH – Detailed, localized search and reverse geocoding, detailed POI filtering and visualization
- OVERLY SIMPLE INTEGRATION – Easy integration from scratch or simple switch from other platforms
- MAPPING FOR MOBILE – Maps and services as mapping engine for mobile games and apps
For applications accessible to the public, you can choose one of our public plans, as well as a free plan
For applications restricted to a group of authorized users, find our plans for non-public use
We are open to custom plan requests. If your specific needs justify a customized plan, contact us.